• torn
  • twisted
  • vegged out
  • volatile
  • woot
  • worried
  • yeehaw
  • User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Treyarch Zombie map is in your opinion the most Difficult

Voters
    4. You may not vote on this poll
    • Nacht der Untoten

0 0%
    • Verückt

2 50.00%
    • Shi No Numa

1 25.00%
    • Five

0 0%
    • Shangri-la

0 0%
    • Call of the Dead

0 0%
    • Tranzit

0 0%
    • Die rise

0 0%
    • Other

1 25.00%
      VIRTUOSO
      COVERED IN A CLOUD OF PURE
      AWESOMENESS

hot

Which Treyarch Zombie Map Do You Think Is The Most Difficult?

So far with every treyard COD, you get in Zombies more insane weapons, buildable weapons, Wonder Weapons, Perks and other ways to survive zombies. In my opinion zombies became easier over the years.

So as i know alot of you have killed their fair share of zombies, reached to high levels like myself that reached on some maps consistently lvl50+ in solo and multiplayer, there is always that 1 horror map. 1 that is harder then the other maps. So my question to you is?

Which map do you think is the hardest/most difficult zombie map treyarch ever created, and why? Which map still gives you nightmares?

(most maps ive added are from the earlier CODS, if you have played all maps and think it is a different map you can pick Other and reply below, or if you just started COD more recently, then you can also pick Other and comment below)!
      -I am your Alpha and your Omega-
      -=Focus less on Killing, but focus more on Dying less=-

[4:57 PM] ImChickenNoodles: My sister just asked me if I got t0he rainbow colors because I came out to you guys and am gay.. ffs

VIRTUOSO
      AWESOMENESS

hot

Well, i think i should kick off this aswell..

For me there can only be 1 map called the most difficult..

Verückt.

There is just nowhere to go to, There is no place you can use to camp and shoot the zombies in multiplayer, and in Solo you wanna keep moving, if you don't just quit now, or you will be dead in round5 anyway.
      The map has no open area at all, its all small chambers, small corridors, and you get soo fast overwhelmed. The starting room is really narrow allready on both sides, there is no pack a punch, there is no real wonder weapon besides the ray gun (they did add that freeze gun later on in the bo1 remaster, and i guess its also in the bo3 remaster (not entirely sure on the bo3 remaster part considering the wonder weapon). And if i get to lvl15 in multiplayer i did ok, to lvl20 it's allready insane.. and im sure not many of you got consistently higher then that.

I did play alot of Verückt in w@w, it was the reason for me to buy a ps3, buy cod and join DOM so it's not only just nightmares i had from that map.

[4:57 PM] ImChickenNoodles: My sister just asked me if I got t0he rainbow colors because I came out to you guys and am gay.. ffs

Veteran Pro
      Crazy with a chance of
      insanity

predatory

I didn't play much zombies back in the day so can't really comment on those maps. What i can say is the the gorod krovi EE Boss fight, is something i have never been able to complete.

Thanks PixelBright for my signature
      & thanks to rioc for my avatar!

This user has no status.

----

I would probably just have to say ascension because I haven't played it much. Also the fact that perks play a very important role in surviving in zombies and you have to guard each one and the monkied can be very hard to kill sometimes

VIRTUOSO
      AWESOMENESS

hot

Quote Originally Posted by ryan_c2002 View Post
      I would probably just have to say ascension because I haven't played it much. Also the fact that perks play a very important role in surviving in zombies and you have to guard each one and the monkied can be very hard to kill sometimes
      ascension??

I didnt added ascension on purpose to the poll, because it is actually the easiest map out of all of them...

the reasons why it is the easiest map, there are multiple parts of the map where you can train zombies, it probably even has the best training spot from all the zombie maps...
      and the 2nd reason is that you can get the thundergun on that map..... so you always ahve a gun that can kill zombies no mather how high the round is... lvl70 is easy to get as a solo player..
      multiplayer always has the issue that your teammates are not as good as you, or that they dont know what they are doing... (last week, we did a public match on ascension.. my mate died and the other 2 randoms also died.. as the only 1 alive, i start to hoard up the zombies so they are all together and i run to my mate to revive him... and the ONLY thing that he shouldnt do is when he was revived panic and shoot the zombies that are running behind me.. and that was exactly what he did..
      There is a maximum number of zombies that can be in a map at once.. that is 24 zombies, when you kill them, more zombies spawn.. and that is what happened.. instead of just going around the map with 24 zombies behind us and get back on the platform, we had around 15 zombies behind us after he killed some, and the others started spawning infront of us.. that way we lost control over the situation and got stuck between them and died it wasnt a bad game, we got to rnd32.. but we could have gotten easily to rnd 50 o higher if he didnt mess up there

also if you keep some doors closed, especially one near the juggernogg then the monkeys can only reach that perk machine from one side.. just defend the juggernogg as it is all you need as a perk.. And if you got stamin up you can also run to both fire traps, turn them on to roast some chimps and get back in time on your spot to defend jug and quick revive at once

VIRTUOSO
      AWESOMENESS

hot

Quote Originally Posted by ryan_c2002 View Post
      ascension??

I didnt added ascension on purpose to the poll, because it is actually the easiest map out of all of them...

the reasons why it is the easiest map, there are multiple parts of the map where you can train zombies, it probably even has the best training spot from all the zombie maps...
      and the 2nd reason is that you can get the thundergun on that map..... so you always ahve a gun that can kill zombies no mather how high the round is... lvl70 is easy to get as a solo player..
      multiplayer always has the issue that your teammates are not as good as you, or that they dont know what they are doing... (last week, we did a public match on ascension.. my mate died and the other 2 randoms also died.. as the only 1 alive, i start to hoard up the zombies so they are all together and i run to my mate to revive him... and the ONLY thing that he shouldnt do is when he was revived panic and shoot the zombies that are running behind me.. and that was exactly what he did..
      There is a maximum number of zombies that can be in a map at once.. that is 24 zombies, when you kill them, more zombies spawn.. and that is what happened.. instead of just going around the map with 24 zombies behind us and get back on the platform, we had around 15 zombies behind us after he killed some, and the others started spawning infront of us.. that way we lost control over the situation and got stuck between them and died it wasnt a bad game, we got to rnd32.. but we could have gotten easily to rnd 50 o higher if he didnt mess up there

also if you keep some doors closed, especially one near the juggernogg then the monkeys can only reach that perk machine from one side.. just defend the juggernogg as it is all you need as a perk.. And if you got stamin up you can also run to both fire traps, turn them on to roast some chimps and get back in time on your spot to defend jug and quick revive at once