• woot
  • worried
  • yeehaw
  • User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This user has no status.

----

New member intro

My names Jared I live in south texas. I play on xbox one but i'm trying to get a ps4 as well. I work as a correctional officer in texas prisons, plus i have a baby girl on the way. My work schedule is pretty routine so it lets me get a few good gaming days in. I play battlefield, xcom, and i still play borderlands. I look foward to getting online and playing with yall.

2. Likes Assassin Antney liked this post

This user has no status.

----

Quote Originally Posted by GreasyVenus1002 View Post
      My names Jared I live in south texas. I play on xbox one but i'm trying to get a ps4 as well. I work as a correctional officer in texas prisons, plus i have a baby girl on the way. My work schedule is pretty routine so it lets me get a few good gaming days in. I play battlefield, xcom, and i still play borderlands. I look foward to getting online and playing with yall.
      Welcome and congrats on your little girl I play x box as well hope to see you online sometime

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Buck the odds--Its more fun
      that way!

bookworm

@GreasyVenus1002
      Welcome to DOM!
      More importantly welcome to the Xbox Battle Field Sector the best on in DOM!

Always great to expand our group.

We have met briefly be sure to add me up on live and NEVER hesitate to jump into my game/party and we can DOMinate the Battlefield together!

Be sure to checkout our tips and tricks forum -------------->
      There should be at least a few things in there that are useful.

#domunity

Big shout out to the Graphics Extraordinaire BigWeave23!!

Smile n be happy

cheeky

Welcome to DOM @GreasyVenus1002 !
      A correctional officer huh? Do those shows like locked up actually show the reality in that life? Or do they really only show the like crap part of the job?
      Either way I'm sure it's an interesting job, always get to meet different people and hear their stories.
      But like Patty said, if I'm ever online- just jump into my party. They are always opened and everyone is welcomed. I normally say on discord when I'll be online, so as soon as your in our server you will get a little notification of that as well.
      Any way good. Luck with your probation period! Can't wait to see you on the battlefield solider!
      Thank You Next1306 for the signature

This user has no status.

----

Welcome to dom Jared. Whenever you get a PS4 we can play depending on what games you get.

Lets play some games

balanced

Welcome to the DOM Family @GreasyVenus1002

I live in Texas as well, how's your weather? Enjoyed the little cold front we had a few days back.
      Hope your enjoying your time here so far, our battlefield sector always has someone playing online so I'm sure you wont have any trouble finding someone to game with.Congrats on your baby girl just had my 2nd son" good luck on your Probation and hope to see you on the Field later.

Next1306 Thanks for this EPIC!! Signature

Dumdidumdum ..

woot

Hey Jared! Welcome to DOM man! Congrats on the little girl man! Sounds like you’ve got a busy time ahead balancing your work and home duties! Anyways, enjoy yourself over here and good luck with the probation!

This user has no status.

mischievous

Quote Originally Posted by GreasyVenus1002 View Post
      welcome to DOM congrats on the lil girl coming into ur home soon... i have a 15 year old and all i can say is keep going to the range and honing ur pistol skills

Done By @wwg_army_vet and @sasquatchal69

This user has no status.

----

Welcome to DOM Jared hope you enjoy your time.

This user has no status.

----

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin Antney View Post
      Welcome to the DOM Family @GreasyVenus1002

I live in Texas as well, how's your weather? Enjoyed the little cold front we had a few days back.
      Hope your enjoying your time here so far, our battlefield sector always has someone playing online so I'm sure you wont have any trouble finding someone to game with.Congrats on your baby girl just had my 2nd son" good luck on your Probation and hope to see you on the Field later.
      We just had a cold front as well, for like 2 days then it got hot again. Congratulations on your son thats awesome! I was hoping for a boy but I couldn't be more excited for my girl! I'm still working on getting people from DOM added but i'm really looking foward to playing with yall!

12. Thanks Assassin Antney thanked for this post
      Likes Assassin Antney liked this post